What we have here is a line chibis done in a specific style that we’ve dubbed ‘Chibi Dollz’. What defines this style is the form and proportion of the body? From very small body to the large circular head with minimal facial features, it brings a funky, bold and cute character to life.
- The style & form was designed by Kevin D. Raganit when he decided to chibi-fy Ponzi characters back in September of 2010.
- At NYAF 2010 we started doing Chibi portraits. This included two styles Chibi Dollz by Kevin D.R. & regular elongated Chibi by Jennifer Xu.
- Over the summer of 2011 Pigtail Studio decided to do their favorite characters from various movies, Japanese animation, and many other forms of entertainment in the Chibi Dollz style. Each artist of Pigtail studio participated in this project and ended up creating a series of more than 100 different characters. They were then launched and sold for the first time at NYAF 2011.
- Collection Complete as of December 2012.
- I saw you at a convention and I’m wondering if you sell chibi anime key-chains online? At the moment we do not. You can check our main site, twitter, or facebook group to see when the next con we’ll be attending will be.
- Do you accept commissions? Yes, we do. Feel free to contact us.
- I saw that your Chibi Dollz collection does not have this character, will you have it next time? Our current, library is closed, we have a huge variety of characters. If we do not carry the character, you are free to commission us.